Hello and welcome! My name is Alyssa, and this is my first time I’ve blogged. I’m passionate about all things fashion and loving yourself for you. You’ll find my personal fashion sense, how to build yours and other helpful tips! Also, I’ll be adding other personal posts about my life. Maybe some dating disasters and my sewing projects!
Now for a little more about myself… I am 21 years old, working part-time in a lingerie store as I take a year off from schooling. When I find the right university for myself, I will be studying fashion merchandising. Lately, I’ve been extremely excited to start this new chapter in my life. I’m hoping where I move to will be full of life and new adventures! But, for now, I’m living back at home with my mom; it’s so nice to have one-to-one time with her (I’m the youngest of three). There are a few things everyone should know about me though:
- Fashion is pretty much my life right now. Like I said earlier I will be majoring in fashion merchandising. I also sew and love to come up with my own designs. I love dressing up, even if it’s just to run errands. I become more confident and unstoppable when I wear something that most people wouldn’t think of wearing.
- My style is mostly vintage- inspired or retro, I wear mostly decades from 40s-60s, also I do love the innocent feminine style, like frills, gingham. and bows. Lastly, I definitely can’t resist what I call 20-something clothing, aka tight mini dresses, bodysuits and low cut jumpsuits.
- I love animals. Especially dogs. We have two labs and they are the loves of my life. Zelda, which is the yellow lab, she can be pretty bossy yet snuggly. We’ve had her for about 6 years, rescued from an abusive household. Then, we got Zack (aka my little old man) we don’t know exactly how old he is, maybe 11. He was found in the hood of the city and we’ve had him for about 4 years. He’s definitely opened up since we got him, he used to be scared of EVERYTHING and would try to run away every chance he got. Now, he seems like a puppy, and so happy he has a forever home.
- Music is a gateway to my soul. It’s always been a huge part of my life, mostly because my family are huge music buffs. We probably listen to too more music than a normal family would. Though it’s definitely helped throughout the hard times we’ve gone through.
- I’m an optimist, too many bad things happen in my life- or life in general. There’s always an upside to everything, and it makes life easier.
Thank you for being here, and I hope you enjoy!